The Type 300-4/ 100.10 has been developed to especially set self-piercing rivets fast and reliable.
Consequently built as single modules VTS Machines can easily be integrated as components within customized assembly lines.
VTS Riveting Machines contain a direct and centrical drive concept. This advantage allows a pneumatic-hydraulic impact element. Usually occurring losses of power as a result of impact redirection using flywheel, crank and con-rod e.g., simply do not appear in this concept. It enables a nearly maintenance-free machine with only one point of lubrication..
- Throat depth: 300 mm
- Stroke: 100 mm
- Power-stroke: 10 mm
- Length of rivets max.: 42 mm
- Diameter of rivets max.: 8 mm
- Pressure: 16 kN at 4bar linear increasing (40kN at 10 bar)
- Air consumption1,0l per lift at 4 bar
- Length of cycle: 1 second
- Rivet feeding: automatically via vibration bowl feeder
- Safety: automatic finger protection system
- Working height: 1100mm
- Dimensions: 0,6 m x 0,6 m x 2 m
- Weight: 300 kg